Sunday, November 2, 2008

Favourite Treats

Finally cashed the Favourite Treats voucher I received from the staff for my birthday.

Favourite Treats is actually a spa package from Danai Spa comprising massage, scrub and bath. Given a choice between the Danai Signature or Aromatherapy Massage, I opted for the Aromatherapy Massage because I don't really like pressure point massages.

The Java Lulur Scrub was for detox, Milk and Honey Scrub for I-cannot-remember-what and the Ginger Salt Glow for wind. Since I have so much wind I chose Ginger Salt Glow to get rid of the wind. As for the bath, I did not have any aching muscles so Muscle Ease Salt Soak was out. I contemplated the Destress Therapy Soak but I don't think I am that stressed out so I decided to pamper myself with the Cleopatra Milk Bath.

The whole place is very serene with a Balinese touch - typical spa environment. And you pay RM195 for that 2-and-a-half hours of pampering.

The good thing I like about Danai Spa is that they are not pushy to get you to sign up for packages, etc.

No comments: