Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bullied again!

She's always curious and she loves going out onto the balcony to sniff the plants and cacti that make up our miserable, motley mess of a garden.

Today she went out and the balcony doors closed behind her. She was locked outside and she dared not make any protest or even yelp for help because the Kenny was the one who shut her out. She only started shouting for help when I went into the living room.

Poor Princess! Bullied again.

Princess trying desperately to squeeze herself through the louvres of the glass window.

P.S. I don't have Photoshop installed on my new com so I couldn't edit my photos. That's the reason for the teeny-weeny picture of the ants. Today I managed to locate Picnik, a web photoshop thingy and it worked like a dream. Moreover, everything is in laymen's terms. So easy to understand and use. So good bye Photoshop, hello Picnik. Looks like you're here to stay.

No comments: