Thursday, January 14, 2010

No regrets

Nowadays with so many days of the week being designated "No Plastic Bag Day" we have to be prepared whenever we go shopping. I am glad to say that I was prepared on at least five occasions when I happened to do some grocery shopping on a "No Plastic Bag Day" 'cos I have my handy Envirosax with me.

This is what it looks like folded.

So tiny it hardly takes up any space in my handbag

But don't be deceived, the Envirosax unfolds into a big bag that can carry loads up to 20kg!

That's how big it is!

It comes in many pretty designs ranging from sophisticated to fun. I am conservative hence the conservative design.

And if imitation is the highest form of flattery than the Envirosax must be a great idea because I've seen copy-cats around. So if you are thinking of getting one today, make sure it's original.

I definitely have no regrets on this purchase.

No comments: