Saturday, July 23, 2011

40 Green Apples

Today is Day 3 of our "Eat One Green Apple a Day for 40 Days" project.

38 more to go including the one for today

The reason for embarking on this project is for weight loss 'cos most of us (at the office) have a lot of "sai tor" to get rid off. We're optimistic that we should see results in time for my birthday bash which is a mere week away from today.

The project is going well and should be a great success because there are five of us on board and we're reminding and encouraging one another to fulfill our daily quota of apples.

In addition, the apples supplied by one of our gang are really delicious. I normally find green apples too sour for my taste but to my surprise these are crunchy, juicy and not sour at all. Yums!

And they are so much cheaper than red apples. Yay!

I can truly say that I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into my apple for today.

No comments: