Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Korean BBQ Birthday Lunch

Baby Sis took me and the family for a Korean barbecue lunch to celebrate my senior citizenship status.

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant along Jalan Tanjung Tokong.
5 minutes away from home and we've never been there before.
My Baby Sis and 'Bee. Those exhaust fans sure look like
gigantic alien worms. Shudder.


Hubby and I. The poor dear looks so tired.

3 bowls of soup for me. The extra 2 with compliments
from Hubby and 'Bee.


The beef being barbecued

That was what's left AFTER our lunch. Exotic food is wasted on us.

The only item on the menu that received a thumb's up
from these two was the dessert - watermelon!


Thanks Lillian, for taking me down unfamiliar, adventurous trails in an effort to spice up my otherwise bland and colourless life. Love you, always.


No comments: