Saturday, January 28, 2012

CNY Visit from KenRayians

It has become a tradition for us to hold an open house on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year for those Ken Ray staff who wish to visit us. And every year I would prepare scones which I will serve with butter, jam and whipped cream.

This year they had an additional special request for lasagne and so I obliged.

The lasagne hot from the oven. Inset shows the meat sauce. I forgot to take picture of the cheese sauce ;-(

I didn't do too badly 'cos I have people requesting to 'tar pau' (means 'pack to take home' in Hokkien) the leftover lasagne.

Gong Xi, Gong Xi from the KenRayians! 

Inset on the left shows Jovin, the grand prize winner, surrounded by the rest after the angpow draw. Believe it or not, this is the second year running that she won the grand prize. Last year she just took the left over angpow. This year, for a change, I let her draw an angpow halfway through and she still won. Congratulations, Jovin!

If it's yours, it'll be yours, no matter what. 

Inset on the right shows everybody busy discovering the wonders of pathing. In the background is newbie Ee Pheng  being shown the ropes by the guru in red.

Baby Brother together with Baby Sis and her dancing partner were also there.

I had a lovely time. I hope everyone did too. 


No comments: