Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well Done

I had a delightful surprise when I saw my trainer's response to my assignment.
Dear Melinda

That’s brilliant work!! Your diligence and commitment has paid off…!

The 4 quadrants of concepts for your subject are solid and detailed with many key facets woven into each of them. There will be very little amendments insofar as the content is concerned; unless the Holy Spirit convicts of new ideas. Usually, we have the first cut and we will continue to pray and refine.

I will use your lesson plans as a very good example of lesson planning. Well done, Melinda….

God bless
Pauline

What an encouragement! Now for the practical. My biggest challenge would be getting out of the preachy-teachy mode and into the facilitator mode. Not going to be easy.

Help me, Lord!

No comments: