Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wa Lau Liao!

Tonight I was so tired at cell that I was drifting in and out of sleep when the sharing and discussion was in progress. Thank God there were no questions directed at me. I cringe when I think of the nonsense I would be spouting if I had been asked any question on the topic under discussion.

There were moments when I thought I would fall off the chair and end up in a heap on the floor like Mr Bean!

This goes to show that this old body can no longer take the abuse of sleep deprivation. That which used to be a doable in my younger days now takes a heavy toll on me.

Waking up at 6:45am every morning to attend dance practice at 8am, followed by a full day's work that ends at 7pm (at the earliest), and flopping into bed at 11pm or later leaves me zombie-fied.

So I have to face the unfortunate fact that:
Wa lau liao!
(Means"I am old already!" in Hokkien dialect)

No comments: