Sunday, August 11, 2013

My 3rd Birthday Cake

...was extra-special because it was made with lovely, loving hands. It was also the first time that my 'Bee made a birthday cake for me. What a memorable moment!



Chocolate Cake with Mint Chocolate Glaze

See the beautiful cake and how beautifully she has decorated it? My 'Bee may be an amateur but her skill is definitely much better than those people at Secret Recipe, Straits Quay, who almost ruined my birthday cake last year. 

They sell cakes and they couldn't even pipe a proper message much less decorate the cake with flowers and leaves. How absurd is that? Is it any wonder that I no longer order my birthday cakes from them? 

But now that there is such a talented a cake decorator in our midst what I'll do is order my Macadamia White Chocolate Cake and get 'Bee to decorate it for me. What a great idea! 

Yoo hoo! I'm so looking forward to my favourite Macadamia White Chocolate Cake for next year's birthday party. 

No comments: